I don't think this would work as a molib unit because of the shape. Even if i put wheels on it might tip over but might make an interesting shelf design for my space.

I don’t think this would work as a molib unit because of the shape. Even if i put wheels on it might tip over but might make an interesting shelf design for my space.

I tried to incorporate LCC into my designs somehow. So I came up with this, you can store the books inside the letters and there is a clear acrylic door so you can still see the books but they wont fall out when the unit is being moved.

This is an all in one compact unit; There is a seat and two chairs so when the unit is being used students or teachers can pull out the table and chairs where ever they feel they need to. There is also book storage and the top and sides of the unit.

This again would work more as a wall design.

The unit at the top of the image is meant to look like a piece of wood, a log, to fit in with the sustainability theme.

Triangular deign with slanted shelves.

Triangular deign with slanted shelves.

I really liked this design but I couldn't make the circles work with the measurements I have. It has to be able to fit in the lift and this was just too long.

I really liked this design but I couldn’t make the circles work with the measurements I have. It has to be able to fit in the lift and this was just too long.